Microblading is semi permanent, superficial solution to sparse, over plucked, overwaxed and thinning eyebrows. It is ideal to cover scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in the brows.
Microblading allows to construct natural looking eyebrows for people with very little or no brow hairs. This procedure is perfect for both men and women.
Eyebrow Microblading is a manual method of depositing a small amount of ink in the outer layer of the skin without reaching the dermis.
The needle used in manual microblading is 3 times thinner than the one used in machine, which allows to create very fine, crisp hair strokes that do not blur after healing.
Who can benefit from semi-permanent makeup?
- Those with little time to apply makeup
- Those with allergies to conventional makeup
- Those with active lifestyles
- Those who suffer from alopecia, vitiligo, or any other hair loss or pigment changing skin conditions
burn and cancer survivors/li>
- anyone who wants to enhance their natural look!
- Semi-permanent solution 12-18 months
- Fully restore the eyebrow shape
- Crisp, realistic, natural looking hair strokes
- Safe application
- No downtime after treatment
- Non-toxic & hypoallergenic materials
Semi-permanent makeup is not
for the following clients
- Pregnant or nursing
- Had Botox in the past 4 weeks or Laser treatment in the past 4
- Not recommended to do during the period
- If you are using any medications please consult your doctor if
procedure is right for you
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn,acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Hairstroke technique is not recommended for those who have large pores or oily/severly oily skin. Your results will appear softer or more powdered looking
- Tell your technician about any concerns you have as well as medicine that you are taking
Preparing for your appointment
- No Botox in the past 4 weeks
- 2-3 weeks prior to your procedure, please start taking Vitamin K1. Please consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement if you suffer from any heart conditions or blood pressure issues.
- Please eliminate blood thinners as alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin consumption at least one week prior to your appointment.
- One week before: stop taking the following supplements (Vitamin E, B6, Omega 3, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort) as they contribute to thinning the blood and may affect anesthetic efficacy. You may resume taking your vitamins 72 hours after.
- Do not exercise the day before, day of, or day after your procedure.
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol on the day of your procedure
- No tanning or waxing at least 3 days before; no sunburned skin. Tanned skin bleeds and will cause pigment to blur.
- You may be more sensitive during menstrual cycle. Please do not book your appointment right before or during your cycle.
- Skin must be clean and free of makeup
- No chemical or other facial treatments 2-3 weeks prior (due to skin cell proliferation)
Available after procedure.